Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hottest ukrainian guys " Albert Komlyk "



oH guys! How are you guys doing today? so let me guess,wait for a new guys right? Before i review a new hot guys. I would like to ask you guys, how can you guy say " I love you in ukrainian? You guys have to practise bacuse in here has many of hot guys. Give me an answer and let see hot guys in ukraine

Albert Komlyk

Who is Albert Komlyk?
He is a hot ukrainian model guys (this guy is really cute ,what you guys think?)

When was he born?
1991

Where was he born?
Kiev, Ukraine



How he became a model?
He started with jurgita male model when he was 17 years old.(He born to be a male super model, Do you guys think like me?)

What are his hobbies?
He likes doing gym and traveling

What is his first magazine?
jurkita magazine

Awards and nominations?
Contact with Herr KOMLYK

0 comments:

Post a Comment